Terms and Conditions
In this document you'll find information about our website terms and conditions. By continuing to use this site you are agreeing to the policies below.
ABOUT OUR WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Access to and use of 'this website' both within the UK and internationally is provided by this local council (see the page heading above for full contact details for the local council) in conjunction with the technology provider 2commune Limited (use the link at the foot of the page) on the following terms:
2. This website is maintained for your personal use and viewing. By using 'this site' you agree to be bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of 'the site'. If you do not agree to be bound by all of the following terms please do not access, use and/or contribute to 'this site'.
3. As these terms may change from time to time you should check them regularly. Your continued use of this website will be deemed acceptance of the updated or amended terms. If you do not agree to the changes, you should cease using this website. If there is any conflict between these terms and specific local terms appearing elsewhere on this website then the latter shall prevail.
4. The failure or delay of either this local council or 2commune Limited to exercise or enforce any right in these terms does not waive its right to enforce that right.
5. These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales which shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes. If any provision of the foregoing is held to be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
USE OF "This Website"
6. You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else's use and enjoyment of this site.